Alertcys, the platform for corporate whistleblowers
The National Chamber of Court Bailiffs launched Alertcys in 2018, a digital platform that allows whistleblowers to make an alert within their company
- For the person willing to alert on a subject : their confidentiality is guaranteed
- Alertcys technology relies on blockchain. That allows to prove the alert deposit without ever revealing a name.
- Alertcys is working with the Rennes-based start-up Woleet to anchor its data in the blockchain.
- The platform is free for the whistleblower and cost 300€/year subscription for the company, 300€ per alert validated by the bailiff.
The company chooses Alertcys.io as a platform to manage its alerts and inform its employees and service providers.
- It enables an intervention of a professional legal trusted third party to guarantee the rights of both parties.
- Simple, economical, confidential, the platform offers a tool to comply with French law.
- Alertcys meets the obligations of companies and local authorities with fifty employees to provide a platform allowing employees to issue alerts in a strictly confidential manner as of January 1, 2018.