- Personalized choices: an insurance company could use the platform to provide ultra personalized choices and efficiently engage in affinity insurance.
- Reach new prospects: an insurance company could use Crayon to identify potential customers.
- Crayon Data is a big data company in Asia with Maya as a current product.
- Maya is a personalization engine that facilitates choice for customers and enables companies (banks, hotels, and digital media companies) to provide ultra-personalized choices for their customers, using their proprietary platform- SimplerChoices™.
- SimplerChoices™ currently has data that covers 1 billion tastes, 25 billion taste connections, 25 million products, over 31 million consumers and more than 13 million companies (data that come from review sites, social networks, public data, location-based data and behavior from internal enterprise data).
- Accurate and inexpensive: thanks to a machine-based algorithm model instead of a people-heavy analytics team.
- Simplified solutions: which help clients understand the potential by providing simplified solutions and guidance, as well as analytics.
- Serve customers better: the possibility of outcome offered to the clients helps them serve their customers better.
How to use
- The enterprise needs to fill in a form on Crayon’s website by email to implement the solution for their business
- Please click on the video above to see the enterprise story