Fundvisory – The european platform for automated financial advice
Fundvisory is Europe’s first digital BtoBtoC platform for automated financial advice.
The fintech offers four different type of services:
- Wealth direct is an extranet-type white label platform for insurers, brokers and banks wishing to offer a dashboard to their end customers.
- Wealth advisor is an extranet coupled with a CRM enabling advisors to manage their clients. The extranet is able to manage from underwriting to management actions, it also includes risk profiling and dynamic automated advice.
- Prospeer is an intelligent platform for employee saving plan.
- Fourgous is an intelligent platform for diagnosing customer and work in progress data, implementing a migration strategy on a digital path and monitoring the migration in real time on an administrator console
The Fundvisory platform offers an advice-centric workflow shared between the wealth advisor, his client and the regulatory and financial administrator.
- The platform is online and accessible to all kind of structure, it is entirely automated and conform with regulations.
- In addition, the platform can reduce operations delay by 75% and increase the rentability of the advisor or broker by a factor 4.
- It makes possible to optimise the collection and underwriting of new products.
- Furthermore, it is possible to work on the stock of clients and the optimisation of their knowledge and their assets under management.
The Fourgous offer enables insurers and their clients to rationalise and optimise their exposure to the Euro fund (non-unit-linked).