- Making insurance available from anywhere is now a must have for the players who want to take part in this sector.
- Orange could use their existing mobile payment systems (Orange Money, Orange Cash) which allows users to make international money transfers and to subscribe to occasional insurance based on their needs
- With InsureandGo, the group wants to address a new target in addition to the existing offering: students (sportive travelers, globetrotters,…), travelers wishing to be insured for the whole year, and also their families.
- InsureandGo designed a mobile app that would allow users to buy and check their insurance policies, while at the same time engaging their customers with travel related content:
- The app for both phones and tablets allows users to not only buy or check their travel policies, but gives interesting facts about the locations of users travel destinations, whether through factoids they could browse through, or notifications that can be set to give daily facts.
- To further engage with users, the app generates a new interesting fact not only with a swipe, but with a shake of the phone.
- The app also provides the user with important contact details for travel, embassy contact details, and travel advice about the country.
- All the images, were sourced as genuine holiday images by real travelers to correspond with the InsureandGo brand.
Keywords: real time, social