- Oscar health insurance leverages on last tech trends to design an intuitive and fun customer experience.
- A health insurer deliberately catering toward digital users
- Collects metrics on medical professionals for customer recommendations
- Oscar is an insurance firm offering a friendly web and mobile offer to make the user experience more intuitive and explicit to young, educated, and urban uninsured customers segment in New York
- Oscar collects metrics on medical professionals for performance reviews and uses them for customer recommendations.
- Through a Facebook-like timeline homepage, the following services are offered to members:
- Consult with doctors over the phone
- First care issues listed
- Searches for specialists and healthcare providers in the Oscar network
How to use it
The video presents Oscar.