PregSense developed by Nuvo Group is a device that tracks the baby’s development for pregnant women.
- PregSense is a wearable device that allows the pregnant woman to track the moves of her baby: heart rates, kicking, position of the fetus…
- The wearable device is linked to an App that gives real-time data information about the mother’s and the baby’s health and can be shared with the doctor
- The device has sensors inside a plastic harness that gives information
- The device helps to reassure anxious parents by giving them the ability to access real-time information about the baby
- It reduces the dependence to the doctor and reduces the risks of losing the baby
- It allows the doctor to detect early-stage symptoms that may lead to pregnancy complications like: preterm labor, preeclampsia and more
How to use it
- The device would be worn around the belly of the woman. The mother just has to check her smartphone to keep an eye on the fetus/ baby’s health condition.
- Click on the picture below to watch a video showing how to PregSense works