Country: United Kingdom
- Provenance is a data platform that allows businesses to take a step towards transparency by tracing the history and origin of products.
- Provenance uses blockchain, mobile and open data to bring verified information to the customer directly from the business chain supply.
- Provenance uses two kinds of data systems in one interface:
- Transparency tools: Assembles images, identity and locations to recreate the products’ story.
- Traceability system: Confirms the identity and product attributes through supply chains.
- Trust: It increases brand trust by sharing with customers all the people, process and places behind one product.
- Efficiency: The businesses using Provenance also have the opportunity to raise operational efficiency by automating audit, monitoring and reporting.
- Customer service: Customer will be more inclined to purchase some products if they are able to retrace their provenance.
How to use?
- You can get started on Provenance in a few easy steps:
- Create a business profile and add information, certification and stories on your company.
- Add products and share stories about the product and people behind the goods through communication tools.
- Issue or receive batches of items
- Customer can then verify the provenance of the product and its history directly from the product.
- Pricing: There are three types of packages depending on the consumer’s needs ranging from 0 to £29/month. Enterprises that are interested in Provenance have to submit a request to get a quote.