- Leverage on a word event to propose specific insurance contracts
- Limited duration insurance contracts
- Tinkoff, a Russian Bank, has launched a specific insurance contract to Russian football fans
- The offer covers users if:
- They drink too much after the game
- They get hurt during the match
- The covered amount is determined according to the team level (if they are good players or not) and to its elimination from the word cup
- For example, if the user is a Brazil fan, and he’s concerned by one of the mentioned cases, he benefits from a coverage of 5 000 руб (106€) if the team is eliminated in the round of 16, 10 000 py6 (214€) if it is in the quarter finals …etc.