- SmileDrive uses the traditional gamification rules, badges, rewards with few others features (Find your car) to enrich and create an interactive experience with the product (car)
- The app tracks users road trip, miles, weather, location, etc. and rewards users with badges and a “Smile score” at the end of the trip.
- Share the trip experience on social network
- Drivers sign-in using their Google account and sync the app with the Bluetooth system in their car. (A manual recording system is available for cars without Bluetooth functionality.) Once paired, the app will sense when they are driving and track their trip.
- Drivers can earn awards and stickers for different tasks, like driving on a very cold day, pass similar cars, etc. At the end of each ride, drivers receive a “smile score.“
- For road trips with friends, drivers can tag passengers in his car and share the journey online, allowing others at home to follow their route and photos, making them feel like they are part of the journey. The driver can also share his trip as a Smilecast, a short video that documents the journey.
- In addition, the app helps to keep track of the parked car. The Find My Car feature stores the exact location and helps drivers navigate to it.
How to use it
- This is a demo video of SmileDrive