- First of its kind partnership between a connected car service Zubie and an auto insurer, Progressive
- Zubie monitors bad driving habits such as rapid accelerating, hard braking and speeding and gives practical advice to the driver
- It tracks battery voltage trends, engine-related issues and automatically alerts the driver of a potential problem
- Zubie, a startup in the connected car space, focuses on empowering drivers, improving auto safety, and making driving more affordable
- Through the partnership with Progressive Auto Insurance, Zubie offers customers the option of sharing their driver data with Progressive in order to earn a discount on auto insurance premiums
How to use it
- Drivers plug in the Zubie Key into their car’s on-board diagnostic port and the program provides direct feedback to the drivers’ Android or iPhone device.
- Information is reported to the user in order to help them make better, safer driving habits